pink grey

nav bar

Monday, November 21, 2011

The Big Bathroom Reveal

Over Veteran's Day weekend, I started an impromptu bathroom redecorating project. I repainted, filled a few holes, and even changed the 'furniture.' Originally, I had this big wall cabinet sitting on the floor in my bathroom. I barely had anything in it, and it took up a lot of scpace. I took a hint from HGTV and looked around my house for something else to use in place of that cabinet that took up less space. I found a little shelf in my office that had just a tissue box sitting on it, so clearly was not necessary up there. I brought it down, then realize that guests may not want to see my feminine things so I went over to walmart and got these:


Another little project! I created two little baskets to put in the shelf with the yellow and white theme. They look super cute. So now here I have pictures of my bathroom's "new do."







And just a close up of the basket...not perfect but it will do!

I am going to decorate the bathroom with some browns and tans for Friend Thanksgiving (more on that later) on Saturday. I still don't like the tile in the bathroom but the fresh paint helps!



No comments:

Post a Comment